This post contains affiliate links.
This was my experimental and amateurish attempt at making Frozen birthday party invitations. I should have used some white to help give it some contrast. Oh well, there’s always next time! The process was fairly easy.
- Glittery/shimmery blue card stock
- Paper trimmer
- Sparkle tape – blue
- Glitter tape – silver
- Snowflake washi tape
- Snowflake stamp set
- Alphabet stamp set
- “You’re Invited” stamp
- Ink pad – dark blue
- Ink pad – purple
- Stickles – my favorite colors were pink and silver
1. Trim 12″ x 12″ card stock in quarters, or whatever size you prefer.
2. Apply a piece of silver glitter tape across the bottom of the paper. Trim edges.
3. Apply a piece of blue glitter tape diagonally across the upper right-hand corner. Trim edges.
4. Use alphabet stamp with blue ink pad to stamp invitation message on front.
5. Use snowflake stamp set and ink pad to stamp snowflakes on front.
6. Use Stickles to outline snowflakes as desired. Let dry.
7. Using “You’re Invited” stamp and blue ink pad, stamp in middle of paper.
8. Using purple ink pad and snowflake stamps, stamp a series of snowflakes across top edge of paper. Let dry.